Saturday, April 9, 2011

Show Me the GOODS!

Yes, it has been yet another extended period of time where I haven't been posting as much.  I swear...my days are becoming more and more occupied with LIFE!  And the weird part about all of that...art is MY life...but I just haven't been able to get anything art-related completed or posted on a consistent basis, which for me...is at least once a day!  So maybe this slower pace that I am currently working with is a bit better, no?  Well anywho, I decided to have my own open model session at home. I found this lovely site that have nude models for us artist to sketch to keep out skills fresh.

Here is the link:  http://posespace.com/

Here are some pieces that I did.  They were about 2 to 10 minutes a piece.  Enjoy.  Oh and the BGs are still coming too.  Just needed to switch it up a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment