Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't Call It A Comeback, I Was Home Anyway

Howdy all!  It has INDEED been a while since my last post.  Well, that's because I have been animating!  I will admit, I did run into a slump, but that happens. Good news, however; I broke free from those horrible clutches and have been back on track ever since.  This next piece is actually something that my Aunt asked me to do a WHILE ago...like a year ago, and I never really got around to it due to forgetting and such.  Well, I decided to finally knock it out and hopefully mail it to her all nice and framed by Christmas!!! 

She is a big fan of Bishop from the X-Men cartoon that aired in the early 90's...1992 I wanna say.  She said she just wanted Bishop and that I could add anyone else I wanted to into the mix.  So what I did was take that cast that was around during that storyline (in the show) and made it work.  I think Gambit was apart of it too...and Rogue.  Oh well, maybe next time.  Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. I LIKE THIS XMEN PIC!!.. awsome to see a nice college piece wit bishop center!..and it got my girl storm on there.. im happy...no complaints about this one!. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Smith, You are dope! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't call it a comeback either. your on average postings are months between one another anyways. so id call it the next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve - Thanks man!

    Chris - Haha. I need to put up more stuff. It's just that this animation thing is taking up most of my time...however...I have a solution to that.

    : )

    ReplyDelete