Sunday, January 9, 2011

Paper Thin Hearts: Second Love

Hello all!  First off, welcome to the blog.  Hope enjoy my work enough to bookmark it and send it around via word of mouth. 

Well, now that I have greeted you, I would like to welcome you (again) to a project that I have had in the works for a while now.  This is more or less the second installment of this project I would like to call, Paper Thin Hearts.  These pieces of works have been inspired by music from a selection of artists, mainly one of them being Circa Survive.  They are abstract/contemporary pieces on how I view, well, love!

We'll start things off with this piece here that was inspired by "Someone Like You" by Safetysuit.  I am working on making these pieces of art into a book later on down the line.  Hopefully I will be able to accomplish that before the year is out.  Along with this project, there will be more art of many different types from concepts to sketches to animations!  So strap on your seat belts and get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment