Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rebirth

I'm not sure if I am gonna add this one to the Second Love project, but I will definitely share it with you all.  As simple as it may look, it took me quite a bit to actually come to a good with how I wanted the background to look.  At first I was gonna throw a few objects in it, i.e. a heart or symbols or some sort of texture, but then I figured that, if this is indeed a rebirth, it would make sense to add a bright light at the end of what seems to be a dark tunnel.

Man...what a run-on sentence that was.  Haha.  Before the final "edit", I guess you can say, I originally had eyes within all of the fingertips and thumbs.  They were watching the baby as he was crawling.

Music of inspiration?  Their wasn't one for this one, however, The Most Dangerous Commercials by Circa Survive did set the mood as I was painting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment